In the following months, Argentina is reopening the border to foreign tourists with some requirements and protocols. Check in the following article all the relevant information about it!
From October 1st, Argentina will reopen the borders with neighboring countries and from November 1st with the rest of the countries, as long as the governments of the provinces and the City of Buenos Aires present the implementation plans. There will be no quarantine for tourists. The Argentine government announced flexibilities of the restrictions that were in force until Tuesday due to the Covid-19 pandemic, as a result of the drop in cases and the advancement of the vaccination plan.
From November 1st, entry of all foreigners is authorized. The following will be requested to enter the country:
- Complete vaccination schedule, with the last application date at least 14 days prior to arrival in the country.
- Negative PCR test in the 72 hours prior to shipment, or antigen at the point of entry until defined by the health authority.
- PCR test on day 5 to 7 of arrival until defined by the health authority.
- Those people who do not present a complete vaccination schedule, including minors, must perform quarantine, antigen test upon admission, and PCR test on day 7.
- At the time of reaching 50% of the completely vaccinated population: the antigen test will no longer be performed upon admission (except for those not vaccinated) and PCR on day 5-7 and the quota may be lifted. In this way, the impact of the increase in hospitalizations and deaths is minimized.
Are you ready to visit Perito Moreno Glacier? Check our packages to this amazing destination.